- Maroules C.D.
- Hamilton-Craig C.
- Branch K.
- et al.
- Williams M.C.
- Golay S.K.
- Hunter A.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Coronary artery disease reporting and data system (CAD-RADS(TM)): inter-observer agreement for assessment categories and modifiers.J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. Mar - Apr 2018; 12: 125-130https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcct.2017.11.014
- Observer variability in the assessment of CT coronary angiography and coronary artery calcium score: substudy of the Scottish COmputed Tomography of the HEART (SCOT-HEART) trial.Open Heart. 2015; 2e000234https://doi.org/10.1136/openhrt-2014-000234
- How accurate is atherosclerosis imaging by coronary computed tomography angiography?.J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. Sep - Oct 2019; 13: 254-260https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcct.2019.06.005
- Computational fluid dynamics applied to cardiac computed tomography for noninvasive quantification of fractional flow reserve: scientific basis.J Am Coll Cardiol. Jun 4 2013; 61: 2233-2241https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacc.2012.11.083
- CAD-RADS(TM) coronary artery disease - reporting and data system. An expert consensus document of the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography (SCCT), the American College of Radiology (ACR) and the North American Society for Cardiovascular imaging (NASCI). Endorsed by the American College of Cardiology.J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. Jul-Aug 2016; 10: 269-281https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcct.2016.04.005