- Dilsizian V.
- Gewirtz H.
- Marwick T.H.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Cardiac imaging for coronary heart disease risk stratification in chronic kidney disease.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2021; 14: 669-682https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcmg.2020.05.035
- Associations between pre-kidney-transplant risk factors and post-transplant cardiovascular events and death.Transpl Int. 2008; 21: 985-991https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1432-2277.2008.00717.x
- Management of coronary disease in patients with advanced kidney disease.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 1608-1618https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1915925
- Prognostic value of risk factors, calcium Score, coronary CTA, myocardial perfusion imaging, and invasive coronary angiography in kidney transplantation candidates.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2018; 11: 842-854https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcmg.2017.07.012
- Outcomes in the ISCHEMIA trial based on coronary artery disease and ischemia severity.Circulation. 2021; : 1024-1038https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.120.049755
- Prognostic value of coronary computed tomography angiographic derived fractional flow reserve: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Heart. 2022; 108: 194-202https://doi.org/10.1136/heartjnl-2021-319773
- Fractional flow reserve derived from coronary computed tomography angiography reclassification rate using value distal to lesion compared to lowest value.J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2017; 11: 462-467https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcct.2017.09.009
- Trans-lesional fractional flow reserve gradient as derived from coronary CT improves patient management: ADVANCE registry.J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcct.2021.08.003
- Prognostic value of computed tomography derived fractional flow reserve for predicting cardiac events and mortality in kidney transplant candidates.J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2022; 16: 442-451
- Coronary CT angiographic and flow reserve-guided management of patients with stable ischemic heart disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 72: 2123-2134https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacc.2018.07.043
- Diagnostic and clinical value of FFRCT in stable chest Pain patients with extensive coronary calcification.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. February 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcmg.2021.12.010
- Identification of high-risk plaques destined to cause acute coronary syndrome using coronary computed tomographic angiography and computational fluid dynamics.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2019; 12: 1032-1043https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcmg.2018.01.023
- Relevance of anatomical, plaque, and hemodynamic characteristics of non-obstructive coronary lesions in the prediction of risk for acute coronary syndrome.Eur Radiol. 2019; 70: B170https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-019-06221-9
- Measurement of hyperemic pullback pressure gradients to characterize patterns of coronary atherosclerosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 74: 1772-1784https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacc.2019.07.072
- Stress myocardial perfusion imaging vs coronary computed tomographic angiography for diagnosis of invasive vessel-specific coronary physiology: predictive modeling results from the computed tomographic evaluation of atherosclerotic determinants of myocard.JAMA Cardiol. 2020; 5: 1338-1348https://doi.org/10.1001/jamacardio.2020.3409
- Determinants of rejection rate for coronary CT angiography fractional flow reserve analysis.Radiology. 2019; 292: 597-605https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2019182673
- Noninvasive FFR derived from coronary CT angiography.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2017; 10: 1350-1358https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcmg.2016.11.024
- Diagnostic performance of noninvasive fractional flow reserve derived from coronary computed tomography angiography in suspected coronary artery disease: the NXT trial (Analysis of Coronary Blood Flow Using CT Angiography: next Steps).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 1145-1155https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacc.2013.11.043
- SCCT guidelines for the performance and acquisition of coronary computed tomographic angiography: a report of the society of cardiovascular computed tomography guidelines committee: endorsed by the north American society for cardiovascular imaging (NASCI).J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2016; 10: 435-449https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcct.2016.10.002
- Diagnosis of silent coronary ischemia with selective coronary revascularization might improve 2-year survival of patients with critical limb-threatening ischemia.J Vasc Surg. 2021; 74: 1261-1271https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvs.2021.03.059