- Gulati M.
- Levy P.D.
- Mukherjee D.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- AHA/ACC/ASE/CHEST/SAEM/SCCT/SCMR guideline for the evaluation and diagnosis of chest pain: a report of the American college of cardiology/American heart association joint committee on clinical practice guidelines.Circulation. 2021; 144 (2021 Nov 30) (epub 2021 Oct 28. Erratum in: Circulation. 2021 Nov 30;144(22):e455. PMID: 34709879): e368-e454https://doi.org/10.1161/CIR.0000000000001029
- PROMISE investigators. Prognostic value of coronary artery calcium in the PROMISE study (prospective multicenter imaging study for evaluation of chest pain).Circulation. 2017 Nov 21; 136 (Epub 2017 Aug 28. PMID: 28847895; PMCID: PMC5698136): 1993-2005https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.117.030578
- Prognostic value of noninvasive cardiovascular testing in patients with stable chest pain: insights from the PROMISE trial (prospective multicenter imaging study for evaluation of chest pain).Circulation. 2017 Jun 13; 135 (Epub 2017 Apr 7. PMID: 28389572; PMCID: PMC5946057): 2320-2332https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.116.024360
- Association of coronary artery calcium score with qualitatively and quantitatively assessed adverse plaque on coronary CT angiography in the SCOT-HEART trial.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imag. 2021 Sep; 16 (Epub ahead of print. PMID: 34529050): jeab135https://doi.org/10.1093/ehjci/jeab135
- Coronary artery plaque characteristics associated with adverse outcomes in the SCOT-HEART study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019 Jan 29; 73 (PMID: 30678759; PMCID: PMC6342893): 291-301https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacc.2018.10.066
- Clinical risk factors and atherosclerotic plaque extent to define risk for major events in patients without obstructive coronary artery disease: the long-term coronary computed tomography angiography CONFIRM registry.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imag. 2020 May 1; 21 (PMID: 32065624; PMCID: PMC7821703): 479-488https://doi.org/10.1093/ehjci/jez322
- Long-term prognostic utility of coronary CT angiography in stable patients with diabetes mellitus.JACC Cardiovasc Imag. 2016 Nov; 9 (Epub 2016 Aug 24. PMID: 27568114): 1280-1288https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcmg.2015.12.027
- 10-Year follow-up after coronary computed tomography angiography in patients with suspected coronary artery disease.JACC Cardiovasc Imag. 2019 Jul; 12: 1330-1338
- Quantified coronary total plaque volume from computed tomography angiography provides superior 10-year risk stratification.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imag. 2021 Feb 22; 22 (PMID: 32793952): 314-321https://doi.org/10.1093/ehjci/jeaa228
- Long-term prognostic value of coronary computed tomography angiography in chest pain patients.Acta Radiol. 2019 Jan; 60: 45-53
- Mortality incidence and the severity of coronary atherosclerosis assessed by computed tomography angiography.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008 Oct 14; 52: 1335-1343
- Prognostic value of coronary computed tomography angiography during 5 years of follow-up in patients with suspected coronary artery disease.Eur Heart J. 2013 Nov; 34 (Epub 2013 Sep 24. PMID: 24067508): 3277-3285https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/eht293
- A long-term prognostic value of coronary CT angiography in suspected coronary artery disease.JACC Cardiovasc Imag. 2012 Jul; 5 (PMID: 22789937): 690-701https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcmg.2012.03.009
- Age-related risk of major adverse cardiac event risk and coronary artery disease extent and severity by coronary CT angiography: results from 15 187 patients from the International Multisite CONFIRM Study.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imag. 2014 May; 15 (Erratum in: Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2014 Sep;15(9):955. PMID: 24714312; PMCID: PMC3979454): 586-594https://doi.org/10.1093/ehjci/jet132
- Coronary computed tomography angiography for early triage of patients with acute chest pain: the Rule Out Myocardioal Infarction using Computer Assisted Tomography (ROMICAT) trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 53 (PMID: 19406338; PMCID: PMC2747766): 1642-1650https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacc.2009.01.052
- The coronary computed tomography angiography for systemic triage of acute chest pain patients to treatment (CTSTAT) trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58 (PMID: 21939822): 1414-1422https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacc.2011.03.068
- Prognostic value of CT angiography for major adverse cardiac events in patients with acute chest pain from the emergency department: 2-year outcomes of the ROMICAT trial.JACC Cardiovasc Imag. 2011 May; 4 (PMID: 21565735; PMCID: PMC3220274): 481-491https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcmg.2010.12.008
- Prognostic implications of nonobstructive coronary artery disease in patients undergoing coronary computed tomographic angiography for acute chest pain.Am J Cardiol. 2013 Apr 1; 111 (Epub 2013 Jan 17. PMID: 23332596): 941-945https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjcard.2012.12.010
- Non-obstructive coronary artery disease upon multi-detector computed tomography in patients presenting with acute chest pain--results of an intermediate term follow-up.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imag. 2012 Feb; 13 (Epub 2011 Oct 16. PMID: 22001192): 169-173https://doi.org/10.1093/ejechocard/jer189